close

 

 



 


Photobucket












這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,
南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓
非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,
而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,
來表達心中的不滿與無奈。

Dear white,something you got to know.
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

When I was born,I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的。

When I grow up,I am black.
我長大了,我是黑色。

When I'm under the sun,I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是黑色的。

When I'm cold,I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是黑色。

When I'm afraid,I'm black.
我害怕時,我是黑色的。

When I'm sick,I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色的。

When I die,I'm still black!
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。

You……white people,
而你呢……白人,

When you were born,you were pink.
當你出生時,你是粉紅色。

When you grow up,you become white.
你長大了,變成白色的。

You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是紅色的。

You're blue when you're cold.!
你寒冷時,你是青色的。

You are yellow! when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色的。

You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色的。

You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是灰色的。

And you,call me "color"
而你,卻叫我""

法國大哲學家蒙田曾說:
「最美好的事,莫過於正正派派做好一個人;
最艱難的學識,莫過於懂得自自然然過好這一生。」


§逸荻§

  

 

 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 單車佬 的頭像
    單車佬

    單車佬的樂活天地

    單車佬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()